Tuesday, November 14, 2017

NEW Stampin' Blends Club!

Can you believe it?  Two posts in one day!  I have some more news to share with you and I was just too excited to wait! 

Many of you have expressed interest in the new Stampin' Blends.  But I've heard some of your concerns that it's a little expensive to purchase them all at once.  And so, I'm here today to give you another great option.

Introducing my Stampin' Blends Club!!!

Here are the details:

The club will run for 4 months ~  December-March

At the beginning of each month:

 I will provide all members with a hostess code to use as well as info on what stamp set I will be using (should you wish to purchase that). You MUST use my hostess code to qualify for your monthly kit.
I will also let you know what colors of Stampin' Blends to purchase  (3 sets plus 1 individual).  Your total will be $31.50 plus shipping and tax each month.

For your participation, I will send you two project kits each month. (**As per Stampin' Up! policy, no stamped images will be provided).  But if you are local, you are welcome to come by and use mine. 😁

This is a GREAT time to join my club.  With Sale-a-Bration fast approaching, this will definitely help you in earning FREE product!

Please let me know if you're interested in joining!  My email is shelleylee34@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Subscribe by Email