Monday, June 29, 2015

Guess what?!

Hey Everyone!  I have some exciting news to share! I am now officially a Stampin' Up Demonstrator! 

Tomorrow is the last day to get TWO FREE stamp sets if you join my Stampin' Up team! Plus, you get $125 of product (of your choosing) for only $99. Even if you aren't interested in selling, you can still sign up as a hobby demonstrator. That will entitle you to 20% off all your purchases. Below is the link if you're interested. I would LOVE to have you on my team and am here for any questions you may have!

And if you're not interested in joining my team, but you would like a catalogue or to place an order through my website, that would mean SO MUCH to me too!! :) I would love to be your demonstrator if you don't already have one.

I really hope you will consider joining me on this journey.  It's going to be tons of fun!  :)

My Stampin' Up Website

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Anyone would be blessed to be on your team Shelley!!

P.S. It is an AWESOME special!

Big hugs!
Robyn

kay burnett said...

Congratulations Shelley!!! Your web site is AWESOME and I am so excited for you and this new endeavour {{HUGS}}

Subscribe by Email